Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Nice Greek Food in Mebourne City- Stalactite

21st March 2011

After a visit to Bentleigh Secondary College, we decided that it was important that we have a good lunch so that we can do our debrief. We did not have to think for long. We decided that we will go to "Stalactite" for our lunch. Each time we walked past this Greek restaurant, the long queue never failed to capture our attention. And also, Friend J commented that that restaurant was strongly recommended by her colleague who had been to Melbourne before.

I ordered the chicken that were grilled to perfection. But the portion was really big. There were 2 sticks of the grilled chicken and I gave one stick away for the group to try and had one stick all for myself. And it was really filling. The chicken was really tender but it was a bit salty by my standard. As one bite into the chicken meat (ixture of thigh and breast meat), you can feel the chicken juices in your mouth, creating slight explosion in your mouth.



Friend A and M ordered fried calamari and I must say the Australian really can cook a mean dish of fried calamari. They were fried to perfection and it will leave you wanting more after the first bite. If I am to go there again, I will definitely ordered it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment